(Rosebud Office Solutions)
REDCO is seeking a Sales Representative who is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers and providing excellent customer service.
• Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED required. Candidates should have proven experience as a sales representative. Must be familiar with CRM practices and be abile to build productive business relationships. Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales. Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills. Must possess prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills. Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
As Lakota, we believe we are all related and it is our duty to make the world better for future generations.
At REDCO we do this by creating amazing leaders who run great organizations.