REDCO is seeking a payroll administrator responsible for collecting timekeeping information, incorporating a variety of deductions into a periodic payroll, and issuing pay and pay statements to employees.
• Responsible for the preparation and processing of bi-weekly payroll on the payroll platform which includes the entire cycle of payroll processing from capturing of new employees, leave, terminations and vendor checks.
• Handle the administration of the cloud-based payroll system.
• Responsible for the coordination between payroll and human resources to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data with adherence to the Fair Labor Standards Act.
• Maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made in a timely manner; review changes for proper authorization.
• Generating reports for Finance Officer and CFO.
• Reconcile and file payroll returns and reports.
• Track and maintain employee leave accrual accounts.
• Assists in the annual accounting audit.
• Assists the Human Resources Director with day-to-day activities during the off week of payroll.
• Other duties as assigned.
As Lakota, we believe we are all related and it is our duty to make the world better for future generations.
At REDCO we do this by creating amazing leaders who run great organizations.