Accounts Receivable Clerk
• Post customer payments by recording cash and checks
• Post revenues by verifying and entering transactions
• Reconcile the Accounts Receivable subledgers for accuracy
• Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales and
• Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinate monthly transfer to accounts
receivable account, verify totals, prepare report
• Assist in the annual accounting audit
• Prepare necessary information for subsidiary General Managers to ensure efficient financial
• Extract necessary reports and input customer information in proprietary Point of Sale systems
• Deliver all deposits to the bank
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Other duties as assigned
As Lakota, we believe we are all related and it is our duty to make the world better for future generations.
At REDCO we do this by creating amazing leaders who run great organizations.